Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Midnight Conspiracy



I discovered Midnight Conspiracy a couple of weeks ago through some random/fortunate combo of last.fm and soundcloud. They're three DJs from Chicago and are on tour right now although they aren't coming to NYC =(. Seriously i am already planning a trip to chicago to see them. check their myspace for tour dates and venues. they have such a sexy sound and one of the most exciting mixtapes i've ever heard (play it below). i can't wait for more singles from their mix tape to be available for (FREE!) download on their soundcloud. I predict Midnight Conspiracy is going to be huge so it's time to become a fan now while they still reply to facebook wall posts (yay!). I think my favorite track out right now is their remix of Night By Night by Chromeo. Spread the word, feel the love. Keep checking their facebook etc. for new singles! I know I will =D

Chromeo - Night By Night (Midnight Conspiracy Remix) by Midnight Conspiracy

Midnight Conspiracy - Delorean Nites (Mix Tape) by Midnight Conspiracy

No comments: