Tuesday, December 1, 2009

the devil's outside


, originally uploaded by Danny Dutch.



LISTEN TO WOLVES BY LET'S GO TO WAR HERE
no videos for this track yet but check it out on last.fm it's awesome. Also, the lyrics weren't online so this is my attempt to type them up. Please correct any mistakes, thanks.

Wolves - Let's Go To War

Chorus
The wolves are howling a quarter after four,
The sheep are all dead but we're still cursing for more,
The devil's outside with his gun tryna start a war,
And the preacher's tryna trick me saying come inside and close the door

Repeat

In the belly of the beast, with the sleepless one,
count money, break bread, with the preacher's son
sacrificial, started preyin on the weakest one
said it worked like church when the weekend come
and i aint never goin broke, that aint no joke
i just hit the streets and hoped like the pope
sometimes i cant cope,
feel like the devil got his wire at the end of my rope
with his knife at my throat, tryna sink my boat
and they wanna pull me down when i'm tryna float
Wanna send me through the fire, the ash and smoke
and i aint askin please, i'm off my knees
lost in this struggle with these killers and theives
doin all the things no one hears and sees
i could be a saint, i could be a sinner
i dont give a fuck, it's a cold ass winter
like everything i do somebody thinks is wrong
make me feel bad for the wrongs they done
they get inside my head with the whispering tongues
find when i hide, catch me when i run
Buy fron the rich, sell it to the young
like wall street built with the blood of the slum
make you think you won, playin champion
then they take away your life and replace it with a gun

Chorus

Belly of the beast, belly of the beast, belly of the beast, belly of the beast, belly of the beast, belly of the beast, belly of the beast, belly of the beast the beast, belly of the beast in the belly of the beast

1 comment:

Delphinos said...

i love this photo - the colors are so vibrant as well as distant.