Monday, December 21, 2009

can't focus on anything



Dramamine - Modest Mouse

Traveling swallowing Dramamine
Feeling spaced breathing out Listerine
Id said what Id said that Id tell ya
And that youd killed the better part of me
If you could just milk it for everything
Ive said what Id said and you know what I mean
But I still cant focus on anything
We kiss on the mouth but still cough down our sleeves
Traveling swallowing dramamine
Look at your face like youre killed in a dream
And you think youve figured out everything
I think I know my geometry pretty damn well
You say what you need so youll get more
If you could just milk it for everything
Ive said what I said and you know what I mean
But I still can't focus on anything


Bobby Bat Blizzard, originally uploaded by HistoryRepeating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(Focused well enuf to get thru exams, YESSSSS!!!)