Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"being a dick" or "let's just be friends"

Me 5:46pm
ive already told you my expectations

Him 5:47pm
Mmm I fail your digital expectations.
Resoundingly.

Me 5:47pm
digital?
well if youre referring to the lack of texting yes, i dont like it

Him 5:48pm
Communications-wise. My sleep schedule is arbitrary & this appears to piss you off.

Me 5:48pm
mine is too
but you must be awake at some points during the week, no?

Him 5:49pm
I sleep between 9-12 hours every two days.

Me 5:50pm
yeah
so
in theory you should want to text me of your own accord

Him 5:56pm
in practice, much of my day-to-day activities involve more serious issues than texting the fifty or so people attempting to communicate with me at any one time.

Me 5:56pm
ouch

Him 5:57pm
oh don't be so thin-skinned, I'm not being a dick.
just explaining I'm scatterbrained enough as it is.
keeping track of immaterial obligations like text messaging gets low priority.

Me 5:58pm
i have friends about to arrive. bye.


Fuck you very much, originally uploaded by Lua in Wonderland..

No comments: