Tuesday, November 3, 2009

lists

ok so here come the excuses:
i havent been updating because
1) i have too much work. after all, i am a physics major
2) i lost my phone and took a week to replace it and the new one doesnt sync with my computer all bluetoothy and quick so i'll have to e-mail every photo to myself individually
3) i have a life (kinda sorta on alternating weekends) when im not doing homework
4) i have a new holga 135bc (YAY) and have become a slave to holgagraphy even though i dont have time to process the film so i have no idea what im shooting but if i shoot, it's with that
5) i dont want my blog to be just my photos anyway but as soon as i open flickr to find inspiration, i spend an hour on there and not on my homework
i think to fix this i could make a goal to post an entry at least once a week of photos and my song of the moment.... as soon as i do this history paper *sigh*
i'm compiling a list of reasons to get out of bed in the morning. so far i have this.
1) sunshine
2) coffee
3) breakfast
4) that girl's hairdo this morning with the poodle curls in a pouf fastened with a hot pink clip and others like it
5) puppies and rainbows and kittens
erm
yeah

No comments: